I’ve been working as a teacher in vocational education and training, higher education and adult education in the area of health and care for more than 20 years.
At Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Enschede/The Netherlands), I lecture at the School of Social Work. My activities comprise teaching, assesment and curriculum development in courses on research in social work, professional development, psychology, technology, and writing.
In addition, I work as a freelance trainer in vocational education and training and adult education for several organisations in Germany. This comprises courses and workshops on topics such as e.g. client-centered counselling, rational-emotive therapy, hypnotherapy, online counselling & therapy, or media & youth work.
I have provided education and training for the following institutions, amongst others:
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- University of Twente
- Medisch Spectrum Twente
- Tactus Addiction Care
- Thomas More
- LWL-Bildungszentrum Jugendhof Vlotho
- LWL-Jugendheim Tecklenburg
- Evangelische Jugendhilfe Münsterland
- Evangelischer Fachverband für Erzieherische Hilfen Rheinland-Westfalen-Lippe
- AGE Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Erziehungshilfen in der Diözese Münster
- Heilpraktikerschule Westfalen
- Caritas Fachseminar für Altenpflege Rheine
- Oberschule Schüttorf
- Jugendamt Kreis Coesfeld Arbeitskreis Offene Kinder- und Jugendarbeit
- Volkshochschule Rheine